Quality Outcomes at Rowley Hall Hospital
We take the views of our patients very seriously and use their feedback to continually develop and improve our services.
All feedback from patients regarding their experiences at Rowley Hall Hospital are welcomed and inform service development in various ways dependent on the type of experience (both positive and negative) and action required to address them.
All positive feedback is relayed to the relevant staff to reinforce good practice and behaviour – letters and cards are displayed for staff to see in staff rooms and notice boards. Managers ensure that positive feedback from patients is recognised and any individuals mentioned are praised accordingly.
Feedback regarding the patient’s experience is encouraged in various ways via:
• Continuous patient satisfaction feedback via a web based invitation
• Hot alerts received within 48hrs of a patient making a comment on their web survey
• CQC patient surveys
• Friends and family questions asked on patient discharge
• Written feedback via letters/emails
• PROMs surveys
Recent Quality Statistics*
- 100% of patients asked said felt they were given enough privacy when discussing their treatment.
- 100% of patients said they could find someone on the hospital staff to talk to about their worries and concerns.
- 100% of patients asked said they were given enough privacy when being examined or treated.
- 100% of patients said they were satisfied overall with the care they received during the visit to the hospital
- 100% of patients asked said they would be likely to or extremely likely to recommend Rowley Hall Hospital to family and friends.
*Statistics taken from the QaR Patient Satisfaction Survey for Inpatients (August 2017)
Friends and Family Survey*
Our Friends and Family survey is handed to patients when they are discharged from Rowley Hall.
- 97% of outpatients said they are extremely likely to recommend the hospital
- 100% of daycase patients said they are extremely likely to recommend the hospital
- 100% of inpatients said they are extremely likely to recommend the hospital
*Statistics taken from Friends and Family Responses – September 2017
Some of the latest comments from our Friends and Family Surveys include:
“My experience at Rowley Hall has been one that I would recommend. My first contact was with Claire Bailey - she has been fantastic throughout, even visiting post surgery. I cannot thank Maria and Ruby enough for the outstanding care and attention throughout my stay. Nothing has been too much trouble and receptionist, Stacy had the kindness to brush my hair when a member of staff wasn’t around. The rooms were lovely, clean, bright and comfortable. The tea and coffee on tap from Maria and Ruby was superb. My stay at Rowley has been pleasant. Please personally thank Maria, Ruby and a huge thank you to Claire. They have made the stay comfortable and made me feel like I have been treated with the utmost respect” (November 2017)
“I have had excellent service and care from you all (August 2017)
“Everyone was so friendly and made me feel at ease. Nothing was too much trouble (September 2017)
“The whole system worked really well. The staff were very professional and friendly. Very impressed (September 2017)
- “From entering the building to coming home, the care has been extremely professional and level of care has been awarded top marks (September 2017)
- “I always receive excellent care and attention, polite, pleasant service and prompt appointments (September 2017)
If you would like to leave patient feedback regarding your experience at Rowley Hall Hospital, click here
Click here to read more detailed patient articles and reviews