Who can benefit from treatment?
The spine and neck services at Rowley Hall Hospital will benefit people who:
- have chronic back and neck pain that isn’t easing
- require an appointment with a consultant spinal surgeon or diagnostic imaging tests. A GP referral is required for any diagnostic test.
- have been diagnosed with a back or neck condition and are recommended for surgery or injections.
- require private or NHS spinal care. A GP referral is required for NHS patients.
- would like a physiotherapy assessment of their back and neck pain or physiotherapy treatment (direct access only for private patients).
Read our patient stories here
- Jeanette Jackson says she feels like a new person after a life changing operation to resolve disc decompression in her back and relieve compression on her nerve roots.
- Jill Craggs who chose Rowley Hall Hospital for her spinal surgery
Our expert spinal consultants will access your back and neck pain, discuss ways to help you manage your pain and the most appropriate treatment options for your individual situation.